Yani Gellman Wiki – Biography
The Canadian actor, Yani Gellman has made his name as of the most capable film and TV stars in the American fun business. Gellman has included in the production for more than pair decades and has served in various hit designs, including films like 47 Meters Down (2017), Jason X (2001), and TV programs like Wild Card (2003) and 90210 (2008).
Yani Gellman Age
Yani was born on second September 1985 in Miami, Florida, USA.
Family and Siblings
As a kid, Yani went with his family members to different countries like Australia, Spain, and Texas before ultimately living in Toronto, Canada, for his dead father, David Henry Gellman, served as a journalist.
Adding to that, his dad, David, was a Canadian, whereas his mom, Marilyn L, is an Australian. Yani also has an earlier sis called Dara in his family.
Explaining regarding his study, Yani holds a university degree with a significant in political science.
Yani started his profession at the age of thirteen by looking in a pair of episodes in the fear TV program, Goosebumps, in 1998. In the equivalent year, Yani performed in an episode of TV category, Animorphs, as Brad.
However, his big-screen appearance only began in 2000 when he was appointed as Ron in the film Urban Legends: Final Cut. Yani also performed as Mederic in the TV movie, Children of My Heart in the equivalent year. After that, Yani started to get several major characters in films, including the role of Romeo in Sex, Lies & Obsession (2001), and Young Paul Castellano in Bosses (2001). Furthermore, Yani settled his long break characters when Yani was appointed as Michael Medina, a recurring character in the TV program, Guinevere Jones in 2002 and as Paolo in the film, The Lizzie McGuire Movie in 2003.
From 2006 to 2007, Yani looked as Antonio in the list, Monster Warriors; and from 2008 to 2011, he described the important part of Rafe Torres in the TV set, The Young and the Restless. Yani also played the character of Garrett Reynolds in the TV program, Pretty Little Liars, from 2011 to 2012. Moreover, 2017 marked him as Louis in the film, 47 Meters Down, and as Doyle Cosentino in the TV film, The Saint. In 2019, Yani starred as Jose Esquivel Jr. in the line, Bosh.
Gellman is currently attending Jacqui Kotyk. Yani gave the social media friends’ initial public photo on Instagram on thirteen June 2017.
Interesting Facts of Yani Gellman
- Gellman called behind a family friend, author Jan Joors.
- Yani is of Sephardic (Spanish Jewish) family.
- He can talk in Spanish as Yani got it while residing in Spain.
- Yani attributes his dad as the main driving power to start his acting profession. When he initially received his love for growing an actor, his dad lovingly supported him.
- When Yani principal used for the Claude Watson Program at Earl Haig Secondary School in New York, his request made refused. However, his dad moved the staff members, and after that, his appeal admitted.
- Yani played the gay character being Rafe Torres in the CBS’s soap show, The Young and the Restless (2008-2011).