Olu Evans Wiki – Biography
Olu Evans is a corporate lawyer, who has learned the abilities in concentrating in Corporate Law. He practices his job on the Upper West Side in Manhattan. Besides that, Olu more goes to a dancewear organization called Muse Dancewear. But, it is not his business that has improved him with dignity—Evans generally recognized for being the spouse of American Ballet Theatre’s popular American ballet dancer Misty Copeland.
Olu Evans Age & Family
Evans was born to Linda Twichell (mom), a Superior Campaign Director at Beaverton Arts Foundation. His mom, Linda, is of White (Jewish) family. However, Olu’s dad is of Black origin. So, Olu is a mixed-race personality.
Olu is an alum of the Emory University. Where Evans studied Law and finished in the year 2007.
Corporate celebrity Olu has married to ballet dancer Misty Copeland for 31st July 2016. The couple’s marriage established at the Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach, California, with a hundred companies invited. The highlight of the marriage was the bride’s Inbal Dror dress, which complemented by Christian Louboutin footwear.
Earlier, Olu and Misty met at a New York night club about 12th years before in 2004—before their marriage. The couple remained dating and maintained a good bond for years, which began their engagement in August 2015.
Wife: Misty Copeland
Misty Copeland is an American choreography dancer who affiliated with the New York-based organization ‘American Ballet Theatre.’ She is considered as one of the images in her profession; so she has been acknowledged with awards and completed achievements. Some are posted below—
1. In 2016, Misty got a ‘Shorty Award’ for ‘Top in Dance in Social Media.’
2. In 2015, Misty involved in the program of ‘Ladies of the Year’ by ’Glamour’ magazine.
3. In 2014, Misty got an honorific doctorate from the ‘University of Hartford.’ In the equivalent year Misty was chosen by then-president Barack Obama amongst the several public bodies to be elected to the ‘President’s Council on Fitness, Sports, and Nutrition.’
4. In 2013, Misty has acknowledged with the name of ‘National Youth of the Year Ambassador’ for the ‘Boys & Girls Clubs of America’. The very encouraging and strong Misty is a resident of Kansas City, Missouri, USA, and welcomes a diverse ethnicity of German, African American, and Italian. Misty was born on ten September 1982.
Quick Facts About Olu Evans
- Olu’s relative is actor and Broadway fable, Taye Diggs.
- Evans dancewear organization, Muse Dancewear, markets pretty dance sandals and tights, as well as fabrics and paint to put the pumps in fitness.
- His spouse Misty Copeland authored the book titled ‘Life in Action: An Extraordinary Ballerina’ in 2014